Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day

This year was special for us because for the first time in many years, 
we didn't have to go ANYWHERE on Christmas Day! 
It was great to just sit around the house and spend time with family! :) 

 Reading the Bible before we start the gifts
Gifts...
 play-dough from Hannah... :-/
Josiah got a pocket knife from Hannah
 I am not a fan a chunks of stuff in my food...
like chunks of tomatoes in spaghetti sauce.
So, I got Mom a Hand blender, which she has been wanting 
because her other one broke. However, we found out that
this one doesn't work to great either... :(
 we were able to all pitch in and get Hannah a western dish set. 
She loved it! :)
C.H. Spurgeon's "Morning and Evening" from Dad and Mom :) 
Nathan got "Mountain Rain" from Dad and Mom
Jo got "C.T.Studd" from Mom and Dad. We loved all the books! :)
 Daniel got Cowboy boots and some western wear 
from Dad and Mom. He was very excited! :)
 I got Dad a gift card to Radio Shack. I love that store! :)
Mom got a necklace from Dad! It's beautiful! 
 handsome!
 Hannah reading a book of tongue twisters that I got for Daniel
"stick 'em up!" 

Merry Christmas! :)

No comments: