Tuesday, March 23, 2010

WACS Competition

Last Friday, (the 19th) we had our WACS competition. (WACS stands for Wisconsin Association of Christian Schools) It was a really long day, but it was nice to see everybody do different things, and to be able to compete this year. :) Most of the pics are blurry because I couldn't use the flash, and I didn't have a tripod. I don't think they want you messing up the contestants with the flash from your camera. So I don't have very many good pictures, but here are a few of the best. :) 
Nathan's sacred piano solo

Sarah and I and our flute duet
Micah's vocal solo
Robert's chalk talk
Luke's classical piano solo
MBA academy sang for the closing ceremony
Nathan won 1st in state for his piano solo!!! :) 
YAY! He gets to go down to BJU for nationals!
He is just coming back from receiving his ribbon in this pic...
Sam won 1st in state for Digital Photography!
Nathan and I got a twin picture taken! :)
By the way, I got 3rd in state for Digital Media. :) 
Thanks everyone for your support and prayers. 
I thank God for his hand on the competition throughout the day. 
It was a blessing. :)

No comments: